Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Marathons

Now I am definitely not capable of running a marathon currently.  However if I where I definitely think I'd be hitting the ones on this list!  Fitness magazine came out with a list of the 16 easiest marathons (Easiest Marathons).  This list includes a few I've heard of before such as: The Portland marathon, Vancover marathon, etc.  It also includes some I'd never heard of before including foreign marathons in countries such as France, Germany, etc.

One that I'd never heard of but definitely would love to try now is the San Francisco Marathon apparently if you make it to the end firefighters in tuxedos hand out necklaces.  How is that for incentive to finish a race?!?

The truth is I've always wanted to run a marathon.  It's on my list of things to do before I die.  It is definitely one of the reasons I've been eating healthier and trying to workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment